The 4th International Conference on Applied Physics and Materials Application (ICAPMA 2019)
PHYSICAL SOCIETY OF INDONESIA (PSI) Branch North Sumatera || UNIVERSITAS NEGERI MEDAN – INDONESIA || NORTH SUMATERA UNIVERSITY – INDONESIA
With CONSORTIUM OF RAJABHAT UNIVERSITY in THAILAND
The 4th International Conference on Applied Physics and Materials Application (ICAPMA 2019) will be held on 18 – 20 September 2019 at Grand Mercure Hotel & Resort Medan, Indonesia. The ICAPMA 2019 conference is organized by Physical Society of Indonesia (PSI), Branch of North Sumatera Province and supported by State University of Medan (Unimed), North Sumatera University (USU), Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University(SSRU), Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University (NPRU) and Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University (SNRU) and sponsored by The Government of North Sumatera Province. The concept of this conference will be organized in the medium scale but effective and high quality style. The program is designed to applied physics (related with materials), materials sciences and material applications in The Fourth Industrial Revolution era (RI 4.0) by the discussion of the most recent advances.
Theme of The 4th International Conference on Applied Physics and Materials Application (ICAPMA 2019) is: The Role of Applied Physics and Material Application in Improve of Nation Competitiveness.
Sub theme and the relevance topics will be discussed in ICAPMA 2019 is:
- Biomaterials and applications
- Computational and characterization of materials
- Organic based materials and application
- Thin film and application
- Energy and environment materials
- Sensing materials and applications
- Optical, luminescence, Electronic Materials and applications
- Metal alloys, ceramics and composite materials
- Nano-materials and applications
- Physics related sciences
The Objectives of ICAPMA:
- To bring together professionals, lecturers and students to share their works related to Applied Physics and Material Application
- To Increase the reputated international publication
Besides th above objectives, the ICAPMA conference offer benefit among that to serve as an effective platform for academicians and researchers internationally to share ideas, state-of-the-art innovations and future developments of Applied Physics and Material Application in diverse field of studies.
- Researchers from North Sumatera Province
- Member of PSI
- Researcher and student from Thailand
- Lecturer and academician from Indonesia
- Researchers and Students from Japan
- Researchers and Students from India
- Researchers and Students from South Korea
The 4th International Conference on Applied Physics and Materials Application (ICAPMA 2019) will be held on 18 – 20 September 2019 at Grand Mercure Hotel, Sutomo Street no. 1 Medan, Indonesia.
(Kyungpook National University - Korea)
|Prof. Dr. Fujii Yusaku
(Gunma University - Japan)
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jakrapong Kaewkhao
(Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University - Thailand)
|Prof. Dr. C. K. Jayasankar|
(Sri Venkateswara University - India)
|Prof. Dr. Mitra Djamal
(Institute of Technology Bandung - Indonesia)
|Prof. Motlan, M.Sc., Ph.D.|
(Universitas Negeri Medan - Indonesia)
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. Kerista Tarigan, M. Eng. Sc.
(North Sumatera University - Indonesia)
|Prof. Dr. Kohei Yamanoi|
(Institute of Laser Engineering, Osaka university - Japan)
|Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tossawat Seetawan
(Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University - Thailand)
|Prof. Dr. Pham Hong Minh|
(Institute of Physics, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology - Vietnam)
|Prof. Dr. Than Zaw oo
(University of Yangon - Myanmar)
|Participant / Delegates||Early Bird Rate (Before 20 August 2019)||Normal Rate (20 August - 10 Sept 2019)|
|With Paper||USD 260||USD 300|
|Extra One Paper||USD 150||USD 200|
|Without Paper||USD 100||USD 150|
|Students||USD 200||USD 250|
|With Paper||IDR 2,700,000||IDR 3,000,000|
|Extra One Paper||IDR 1,500,000||IDR 2,000,000|
|Without Paper||IDR 1,000,000||IDR 1,500,000|
|Students||IDR 2,000,000||IDR 2,500,000|
The registration fee includes:
1. Presentation slot (15-20 minutes) – non applicable for non presenters
2. 2 coffee breaks
3. Buffet lunch during seminar
4. Banquet dinner with cultural show
5. Conference proceedings (soft copy)
6. Conference bag
7. Presentation certificate
10. Conference schedule handout
11. Eligibility for all technical sessions and workshop inside the conference
12. Free proceeding publication with indexing
All of abstract and full paper submissions will be done by online submission system with weblink: http://icapma2019.unimed.ac.id
Abstract Submission : 30 December 2018 – 21 July 2019
Notification of abstract acceptance : 24 July 2019
Deadline of registration fee payment : 10 September 2019
Conference day : 18 – 20 September 2019
Fullpaper submission : 25 July – 3 September 2019
Notification of fullpaper acceptance : Depend on journal and publisher
Conference Ethics and Quality Control
Publisher thrives to publish proceedings of original, high quality research papers concerning current international interest. In order to achieve this we endorse IEEE global standards of conference ethics and quality controlled proceedings publications
– All papers have to be presented by at least one of the authors at the conference.
– Papers can only be submitted to one conference and must describe current original research of international interest.
– Papers need to be submitted by corresponding authors via Publisher’s Editor/Review Tool.
– Papers need to pass a proper peer review via Publisher’s Editor/Review Tool.
– Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference, i.e. to the specific “call for papers” of the conference.
– Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is unacceptable (this is strictly enforced by Publisher via CrossCheck).
– All papers are subject to a final Publisher Internal Review and can be rejected without further information.
- Accepted papers will be published in Journal of Physics : Conference Series (JPCS Published by Institute of Physics / IOP Bristol, United Kingdom) after being reviewed by at least two reviewers. JPCS is open access proceeding publictaion and it is abstracted and indexed by SCOPUS, ISI Web of Sciene (Conference Proceedings Citation Index), and Ei Compendex.
- Selected paper will be published in Integrated Ferroelectrics Journal (Indexed Scopus)
- Selected Manuscript will be invited to submit for publication in Journal of Metals, Materials and Minerals (JMMM), Indexed by Scopus, emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), ASEAN Citation Index (ACI). Please note that all selected manuscript wiil be reviewed by regular process. Http://jmmm.material.chula.ac.th
International Advisory Board
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jakrapong Kaewkao (NRPU, Thailand)
- Prof. Dr. Rattikorn Yimnirun (Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology, Thailand)
- Prof. Dr. HongJoo Kim (KNU, Korea)
- Prof. Dr. Yusaku Fujii (Gunma University, JPN)
- Prof. Dr. Martin Liess (HS-RM, D)
- Prof. Dr. Eva Goldys (Aussie)
- Prof. Dr. Mitra Djamal (ITB-INA)
- Dr. Zainal Arifin Achmad, (USM)
- Prof. Motlan, M.Sc.,P.hD (INA)
- Prof. Dr. Nurdin Bukit, M.Si (INA)
- Prof. Dr. Eddy Marlianto, M.Sc (INA)
- Prof. Dr. Timbangen Sembiring, M.Sc (INA)
- Prof. Ridwan Abdullah Sani, M.Si (INA)
- Prof. Dr. Nasruddin Noer, M.Eng.Sc (INA)
- Prof. Kerista Sebayang, MS (INA)
- Prof. Dr. M. Zarlis, M.Sc (INA)
- Prof. Dr. Damir Valiev (Tomsk Polytechnic University, Russia)
- Prof. Dr. C. K. Jayasakar (Sri Venkateswara University, India)
- Dr.Kazuhito Shimada (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency, Japan)
- Prof. Dr. Turgay Korkut (Sinop University, Turkey)
- Prof. Dr. Gul Rooh (Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, Pakistan)
- Prof. Dr. Volodymyr Gnatyuk (The National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Ukraine)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tosawat Seetawan (Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Narong Sangwarantee (Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University)
Conference Chair : Dr. Juniastel rajagukguk, M.Si. – Universitas Negeri Medan
Co-Conference Chair : Dr. Kerista Tarigan, M.Eng. Sc.
Secretary : Dr. Rita Juliani, M.Si.
Treasure : Dr. Dewi Wulandari, M.Si.
- Physical Society of Indonesia (PSI) Branch Sumatera Utara Province.
- Department of Physics Universitas Negeri Medan
- Department of Physics, Universitas Sumatera Utara
- Faculty of Science and Technology, Suan Sunandha Rajabhat University
- Center of Excellence in Glass Technology and Materials Science (CEGM), Faculty of Science and Technology, Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University
- Center of Excellence on Alternative Energy (CEAE), Sakon Nakhon Rajabhat University